Boost your business energy bill savings - 25 € discount on your first bill for new customers!

Complete the form and a personal advisor will tell you more about our rates and benefits for SMEs and businesses.

Special rates for companies and SMEs

Ideal for those looking to boost their business and save on energy costs by optimising their electricity consumption.
  • Possibility of contracting a Fixed or Indexed Rate. We carry out an analysis of your bill to see with which rate you can save the most.
  • Possibility of contracting your own meter to monitor your consumption in real time.
  • Personalised advice for your queries.
  • Possibility of contracting energy efficiency services: Replacement of lighting and installation of aerothermal equipment.

Contract your own meter

  • 100% reliable information on meter readings in due time and form.
  • It does not depend on any supplier or distributor, which provides total impartiality and transparency
  • The data can be stored for up to 5 years.

Fixed or Indexed Rate

  • We carry out an analysis of your bill to see with which rate you can save the most or you can also choose the one that best suits you.
  • Tariffs for 3.0TD and 6.1TD bussines
  • Possibility of contracting green energy

Energy efficiency services

  • By replacing your luminaires with LED systems you can save up to 50-55%
  • Aerothermics for companies can save between 20% and 50% of energy compared to traditional systems.
  • Reduce your carbon footprint

Why choose Evergreen Eléctrica as your energy supplier?

Offers tailored to your needs

We offer a variety of tariffs so you can choose the one that best suits your needs.

Personalised attention

We provide you with a personalised English or Spanish speaking manager to answer all your queries.

We manage all your services

Install your solar panels, your recharge point, or a virtual battery, compensate your surpluses, and much more…

What do our customers think of us?

Doesn't any Rate fit you?

Let’s Talk

¡Contact us for more details!

900 730 011 (free)

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

How to become an Evergreen Eléctrica customer?

The following documentation is required to generate a new contract:

  • Photo of the last invoice
  • Contact telephone number
  • Email (where you want to receive your digital bills)
  • *IBAN for direct debit
  • Photo both sides of DNI or Passport and NIE/TIE
  • Rental contract (authorising change of ownership) or title deed

For companies it is also necessary:

  • CIF Document
  • ID of the administrator

The documentation should be sent by e-mail to

How is the electricity bill composed?

The electricity supply bill is made up of several items:

  • Energy costs.
  • The access tariff, which are the regulated costs, which include among others the cost of the transmission and distribution networks, the promotion of renewable energies, the higher cost of production in non-mainland systems, the annual payments to recover the tariff deficit.
  • The fee to the marketer for services rendered.
  • Rental of metering equipment (meter)

Can I change the contract holder, the payment account or the power of the contract?

It is possible to modify any information in the contract if requested by the contract holder.

Remember that for power modifications it is important that the Electricity Bulletin is less than 20 years old (or a new one will have to be issued).

How to apply for a change of owner?

In order to make a change of ownership you need to send us the following documents to

➔ Photo of both sides of the DNI/NIE/TIE or CIF of the previous and the new holder.

➔ Signed Change of Ownership Document (sent by us)

➔ Rental contract (authorising change of ownership) or title deed

How to apply for a change of power?

To carry out the change of power, you will need to fill in a form that we will provide you with and you will have to sign (physically or digitally).

*The change of power is subject to acceptance by the distribution company.

**It has a variable cost that you will be informed of before the change is made.

When modifying the power, the contract holder will need to submit the following information:

➔ Name, surname and ID card or TIE/NIE + passport

➔ CUPS code of the property

➔ New power to be contracted

➔ Electricity bulletin, only if it is out of date or if the maximum power allowed for the dwelling is exceeded.


Documentation should be sent to

How many times can the contracted power be modified?

In accordance with Circular 3/2020, of January 15, of the National Markets and Competition Commission, which establishes the methodology for calculating electricity transmission and distribution tolls and the resolution of January 18 March 2021, which establishes the values of the tolls for access to the transmission and distribution networks of electricity to as of 1 June 2021, we inform you that: You will be able to modify the contracted powers 2 times. with the aim of adapting them to the periods defined in Circular 3/2020 free of charge for a period of 12 months from 1 June 2021, despite the fact that 12 months have not elapsed since the last power modification.In the event that the contracted power exceeds the maximum power contracted by the consumer at the time of the change, the consumer must pay the cost of the connection charges in accordance with the regulations in force.

No power in your supply?

If you have checked with your neighbours and you are the only one without power there could be two reasons:

  1. Power exceeded -You have exceeded the contracted power. To do this, you must disconnect the last thing you have plugged in, and lower and raise the differentials of the light switchboard one by one. Energy should be recovered without any problem.
  2. Unpaid Invoice – You must pay your invoice. Send the voucher to or by whatsapp to 673 734 269 with your contract number.

Are your neighbours also without electricity?

Then it is a General Fault, contact your local distributor for more information about the fault. You can find the contact on your invoice.

How to file a complaint?

You should send an e-mail to: En, explain the problem and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Permanent cessation/disconnection of supply

To terminate your supply, you need to contact us so that we can provide you with the document for the definitive termination of your supply.

Once signed, we proceed to request the cancellation from the distribution company. *

*You should bear in mind that the cessation of supply can only be requested by the contract holder and disconnects the supply meter, which means that you will no longer be charged, but when you need electricity again you will have to request a new electricity supply from the distribution company, which entails high costs.

Evergreen Eléctrica  2024 | All rights reserved