Fill in the form and a personal advisor will contact you as soon as possible to send you a quote.
New Premium solar panels.
→ Improved long-term performance
→ Aesthetically refined
→ Increased savings
→ Financing options
- Full black glass-glass module
- Bifacial PERC half-cells, provide long-term performance
- Ammonia resistant
- Resistant to heavy hail and salt fog
- Tested for LeTID
- PID protected
- Snow load guarantee
Why do we ask for the coordinates?
To make a customised offer on solar panels, we need to know exactly what the customer’s roof is in order to estimate the number of panels and where they would go.
Often the addresses are not exact, which is why we ask for the coordinates.
Don’t worry, here we explain how to do it:
- To do this, we need you to go to Google Maps and search for your home.
If you are on a computer:
- Right click on the area on the map. A tab with information will open. First in the list are the coordinates (latitude and longitude).
- To copy them just click on them.
Mobile phone or tablet:
- Touch and hold your house on the map to place a red marker there. Once the red marker appears you will be able to see the coordinates in the search box.
Please send us the purchased coordinates by email so we can send you a quotation as soon as possible.
The government has designated a specific budget to subsidize the installation of solar panels on residential houses.
In order to apply for this subsidy it is an indispensable requirement to have Fiscal Residence in Spain.
How is it managed?
In Andalusia: Our installation company Bettergy takes care of the entire subsidy application process. (This service has an extra fee)
Outside Andalusia: The client manages the application and Bettergy provides technical support. (This service has an extra fee)
¿How does it works?
The installation is executed and subsequently the competent body studies the installation and assesses whether or not to provide the subsidy. Due to the high demand for grants, there is a waiting list and it can take up to a year to receive a grant.
How much are the grants in the residential sector?
Solar Panels: 600 €/kWp installed
Batteries: 490 €/kWp installed
Here is a brief description of the steps to follow to activate the surplus compensation:
- The authorised installer must inform the competent municipal authority about the installation of his panels by submitting the appropriate documentation. (if you have installed your panels with us, don’t worry, this process is automatic).
- Once the municipal authority receives the documentation, it informs the distribution company of the self-consumption installation.
- The distributor informs the electricity supplier (Evergreen Eléctrica) of the installation.
- The distributor requests the modification of the supply, updating the status of self-consumption to the retailer.
- The distributor generates consumption and surplus bills.
- The supplier, Evergreen Eléctrica, bills you for the energy consumed (minus the value of the surplus).
*Only variable consumption charges can be offset in surpluses, but you will pay for power and administrative costs (unless a virtual battery is contracted). **The value of the surplus cannot be paid in physical money, it can only be deducted from the next bill. ***Surpluses start to be offset once the paperwork has been approved.
From the signing of the contract the time to install the panels is approximately 1 to 2 months. During this time, the purchase of materials is made and the necessary paperwork and technical documentation is carried out.
Work on the house takes 2 to 3 days at the most, depending on the complexity of the installation.
*If for any reason you need to have your installation in a shorter period of time, you can consult us, we will be happy to try to help you.
As it is connected to the grid, in the event of a power cut, the installation stops working, and therefore stops producing energy.
For this purpose, a Back Up system can be installed at an estimated extra cost of 1000 € + VAT.
All the inverters installed have their own monitoring App, which will allow you to see how much energy your installation is generating, how much of that energy you are using and how much you are feeding into the grid, among other features.
30-year product and performance guarantee on glass-to-glass modules.
- Repair by SOLARWATT on site, at the customer’s premises
- Repair by SOLARWATT or third parties
- Delivery of additional modules
- Swap for replacement modules
Conditions of guarantee
- The power of the modules decreases to a maximum of 97% in the 1st year.
- In the period from the 2nd to the 29th year, the module power decreases by a maximum of 0.3455% per year.
- In year 30, the guaranteed power is at least 87%.
For 5 years you will have a fully comprehensive insurance completely free of charge. Your system will be perfectly protected to generate electricity free of harmful emissions for many years to come.
Another advantage of this plan is that you do not need to include your solar energy installation in your home insurance.
- Total Damage cover
- Reimbursement in case of accidental production losses
- Additional insurance is not required